Have A Warm & Cozy Holiday
December 21, 2012 § Leave a comment
Oh Friday. Thank goodness you’re here. I woke up last Sunday with a terrible sore throat and have continued to rock a cold and mild flu all week long. I think this is my body’s way of telling me that it’s 100% necessary for me to take the next week to sleep, spend lots of time on Netflix and Hulu, and drink hot cocoa like it’s my job. So excuse me while I go do just that.
Sarah and I will be back later next week sharing our best reads of 2012. I read some amazing books this year so I’m really excited to dish on that topic- but I’m just as excited to hear from you guys and get lots of reading recommendations for 2013! So be sure to drop in for that. Beyond that, here are a few thing for you to cook, do, listen to, and read over the holiday:
- Entertaining? You really totally need to host this holiday bagel brunch.
- Did you know CC has it’s very own holiday playlist? Get it here. Mariah and Frank Sinatra all the way.
- This particular Biz Notes post was one of my favorites. It’s a really good read- wherever you are in your life.
- Ina Garten tasted and loved (!) these ginger cookies– I think that’s good enough reason for you to make them.
- Lessons in blogging- here are my big ones from 2012.
- Still shopping for gifts- we made three awesome gift guides for you this year. Get 1, 2, and 3!
- Enough with the cookies and candy canes- you totally need this holiday kale salad in your life.
- I’ll be making a gingerbread house this weekend! Got any tips or tricks?
However you’re celebrating, I hope your holiday is filled with great food, family, and friends. Thanks so much for all your support this year and making my little corner of the web part of your daily life. It means more to me than you can imagine!