January 18, 2013 § Leave a comment
I swear it was just last Sunday night. We were sitting on the couch, just starting Homeland (addicted, naturally), enjoying a dinner of baked potatoes with yogurt dill sauce and blasted broccoli. See! I remember it so well. It was just last night, wasn’t it? Umm no. Hello, Friday. I’m excited your here, but goodness, this week went by so fast flew isn’t even the right word. Don’t ask me what the right word is.
My brother and two close friends are visiting this weekend, so I’m looking forward to some much needed distraction from work and lots of time spent catching up with everyone! It’s been a busy few days so here are few things going on and what I’m loving around the web this week:
- See that soup above? It’s a White Bean Soup with Crispy Prosciutto and Parmesan Sage Toasts I put together for the Glitter Guide. Get the recipe here– it’s so easy to make any insanely delicious!
- Did you know we’re seeking blog contributors? I’m accepting applications until January 25th, you can get all the details on how to apply here. We’d love to have you.
- I’ve been instragraming pics of sea salt chocolate chip cookies all week. They are so good! I tried out a new version but used mostly cake flour instead of regular all purpose. What a difference! Hoping to post the recipe, soon.
- One of my favorite bloggers, Erin of Apartment 34, shared her amazing entertaining style on Camille Styles this week- the photos are not to miss!
- Biggest blog crushes as of late: Leah of Freutcake (how amazing is this thyme and grapefruit cocktail??), and Christin of With a CH– get ready to die laughing. Addicted to her humor and whit.
- One of my newest work partnerships is with M.M. LAFLEUR, an NYC based clothing company that has created a line of seven incredible dresses for the modern day working woman. Their online shop just launched at the beginning of this year, so if you’re in need of killer work wear- definitely check them out! Aaand you can see a few photos of me, here, wearing the dresses.
Have a great weekend everyone! xx
Tagged: Apartment 34, cake flour in chocolate chip cookies, camille styles, Freutcake, glitter guide, M.M. LAFLEUR, sea salt chocolate chip cookies, thyme grapefruit cocktails, White Bean Soup, With a CH