Life Lately | March 15th |
March 15, 2013 § Leave a comment
Hi guys! Greetings from waaaarm New Mexico! I’m out west for a few days visiting with family and I can’t tell you how happy it made me to step off that plane into 72° weather. Prepping to head out of town made this week kind of insane, so I’m glad to finally be out of the city and just here. Is it me or does packing and travel ever feel like the worst thing ever? Thankfully some margaritas and a boatload of Mexican food (oh and maybe getting a little tan) will make up for it. In the mean time, here’s what went down this week:
- My girl Jessie walked us through her brilliant hair routine this week. She has the most gorgeous locks and (get this), only has to wash it every ten days or so. Her secret? Baby powder! I’m so on board.
- Love love loving The Ropes Maine collection over on Baublebar. Apparently everyone else did, too, since most of the pieces are on waitlist!
- I know everyone and there mother is talking about this NYT article on living with less but I was really into it. I like to think I’m somewhat of a minimalist, but this article made me want to scale back even more.
- Brandon and I locked down our summer plans this past week. We’ve got something so exciting in the works for July- I can’t wait to share it with you all! As a hint… it involves some serious time on the West Coast.
- These pants– they will be mine.
- Sarah and I cooked up a storm this week and have lots of amazing recipes to share starting Monday, in the mean time if I were at home this weekend- this Roasted Shrimp and Orzo dish would be calling my name.
- Oh and lastly, a little housekeeping update! Biz Notes and Blog Notes are moving to once a month features. Why? For two main reasons- one, so I can devote more concrete time to each post and really load them up with tips and insight, and two- so we can reserve the other Wednesdays for other fun content! I promise, it will be so fun.
And with that, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xx Clara