Life Lately | May 10th |
May 10, 2013 § Leave a comment
Last night we kicked off the weekend a little early and had a cook out with friends in the neighborhood. I made a big batch of gauc, we grilled hot dogs (secret hot dog lover right here), and hung out with their sweet pup- it was the best. I’m beginning to believe May is my favorite month of the year. Maybe it’s because April was so darn cold, but the mild temps and sunny skies really make everyday feel a little bit like a vacation.
Here are a few bits from my week…
- Kicked off the week sick in bed which prompted me to purchase the new season of Real Housewives of Orange County. So trashy, but so good. Aaaand I kind of love Heather.
- Jessica made blueberry muffin ice cream. Blueberry muffin ice cream people! There are no words.
- I purchased tickets to my 10 year high school reunion this week. 10 years? How how how did we get here?
- This bullet is just a friendly reminder to listen to the Joy the Baker podcast if you don’t already do so. Joy and Tracy are the best. They make me laugh endlessly, and make cleaning up the kitchen a breeze.
- Coconut oil spray– my latest Trader Joe’s product obsession. I’m thrilled to have a convenient cooking spray that isn’t whatever the hell is in Pam. Speaking of Trader Joe’s, would you guys be interested in a post about my favorite products from the store? Been thinking about that one…
- This sweet Flavor Story from Joy has me wanting to do cooking videos so so badly. Add that to my summer bucket list!
- Heart you Jon Hamm.
- I’m getting my haaaair done tomorrow. So ready to freshen of my locks, get my trusty bangs back, and get rid of this look.
- Drooling over this Mother’s Day brunch from SMP Home. That blueberry sour cream coffee cake with lemon glaze has my name written all over it.
And that about does it friends. I’ve got a weekend to get to! Happy Mother’s Day to all you mamas, and especially to mine. See you next week! xx